Dettol Antiseptic Liquid
Dettol Antiseptic Liquid can prevent almost 100 types of diseases and germs. It has a pine scent. It helps to maintain personal hygiene and cleans up your home with the use of a topical antiseptic. Dettol’s first aid antiseptic fluid can be used to prevent infection from cuts, scratches, disinfect toys, clean babywear, and keep everything fresh and clean. It can be used to clean surfaces in the home and in laundry washing to kill germs. Indian Medical Association has recommended this liquid antiseptic. It can also be stored in your emergency first-aid kit.
USAGE: This liquid antiseptic is recommended by the Indian Medical Association and can be kept in your emergency first aid kit.
Manufacturer: Reckitt Beckiser
Country of Origin: India
Included Components: Dettol Antiseptic Disinfectant liquid (Pack of 1)
Seller: Oye Kirana
Contains: Liquid Contents
- The Dettol Antiseptic Liquid kills germs and protects against infection from scratches, cuts, and other diseases.
- It can also be used as a household sanitizer on surfaces and clothing.
- It can be used as a coordinated.
- It should be kept out of reach of children and pets.
- Avoid eye contact. If you do come into contact with your eyes, rinse quickly with lots of water. Seek out clinical advice.
- Seek medical guidance immediately if you swallow/ingest accidentally.
- Be as coordinated as possible.
Dettol, a brand name of cleaning products and sanitisers, was introduced in 1932 by Reckitt Benckiser, an Anglo-Dutch organization. It is also sold in Germany under the name Sagrotan. Preceding 2002, some Dettol items were marked Detox.
Dettol Antiseptic Liquid, a product that can be used to protect against germs and is recommended by medical experts and trusted by mothers, is available in various uses.
Dettol Antiseptic Liquid kills germs on the skin and protects against contaminations caused by scratches and cuts. It can also be used as a household sanitizer for surfaces at home and in clothing.
- Dettol Antiseptic fluid is a concentrated, germ-free arrangement.
- Eliminates all microbes
- It protects from germs that can cause illness and death.
- Eliminates skin germs
- Providing protection against scratches, cuts, bugs, and other forms of contamination.